My Photo
Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest, United States

Friday, July 14, 2006

More Baby Chicks

Long story! I will post more later.

I'm sad to say that the one that was attacked by the older chicks has passed on. I was sad about it, but when I "peeped" at these chicks they ran to me, recognising my voice from when they were hatching out. I was able to bond with them. They are doing very well! It is pretty funny though, I have the fan on to keep me cool and I am trying desperately to keep them warm enough! They are happy right now with the lamp practically IN their box.

I just love the expression on Shadow's face in this picture:

black chick is Rose, the one on the right is Mimi. The one that is behind Rose is "Toughie", who I am convinced is a rooster. I am really sure that Rose and Mimi are girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home