My Photo
Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest, United States

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

and the cat came back


Well, hard to top Buddy letting me know he is willing to fight ... but more good news today is that Friendly came back.
I stepped out of the trailer to check on Buddy and heard this obnixous cat over sitting on the hood of mom's truck [aka buddy's ambulance] and sure enough! It is Friendly! He has been gone since my attempted trip to Crater Lake! That means nearly two weeks! He sure let me know all about it and then I was so happy I opened up a can of canned pet food and gave all the cats a spoonful.

Later when I stepped out of the trailer and said "Well hyia Friendly!" the other cats came running because they thought it was time for more food.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gini said...

NO WAY!!!
I am in awe of how God works. What an adventure he must have had. Silly cat! :)
(((hugs))) to all your family and critters!
Gini

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home